HPI performs all aspects of repairs and inspections for turbines and rotating equipment, especially major turbine overhauls (MTO). HPI’s turbine technicians work efficiently to minimize outages and prevent degradation.
For example, HPI performs vibration checks following all alignments to ensure that the unit can be operated without any restrictions. By taking vibration readings before and after an alignment, HPI can immediately issue a Vibration Acceptance Check report or can include it in the shaft alignment report.
Because HPI is an independently owned company, HPI can provide greater flexibility and more customized turbine services to its customers’ individual needs.
Turbine Repair Services
- Reciprocating Engines & Compressor Repair
- Major and minor turbine overhauls (gas and steam)
- Gearbox (accessory gear and load gear)
- Valves and bearings
- Boiler feed pump
- Boiler feed pump turbine
- Part/component repair or replacement
- Rotor repair and balancing
- At speed balancing
- Shop and onsite machining
- Generator stator and field rotor rewinds and re-wedges