HPI Lands on Inc 5000 List for Second Consecutive Year
For the second consecutive year, HPI has been named to the Inc. 5000 List, Inc. Magazine’s prestigious annual ranking of America’s fastest-growing privately held companies. This year HPI came in at number 2176 among 5000 U.S. companies.
The Inc. 5000 is an expansion of the Inc. 500, which ranks the country’s top 5000 fastest-growing private companies and also features a special ranking of the top 10% of the list.
To qualify for the Inc. 5000, companies must:
- Be privately-owned, based in the United States, independent (not a subsidiary or
division of another company)
- Have started earning revenue by March 31st, 2010
- Have revenue no less than $100,000 in 2010
- Have revenue no less than $2,000,000 in 2013
- Have revenue in 2013 that exceeds revenue in 2010
Companies are then ranked according to the percentage growth of their annual revenue over a three-year period.
In 2013, HPI ranked at number 383 among the list of 5000 private, American companies, with 1,161 % growth over a three year period. The Company was also listed as number 20 among Top 100 Energy Companies, number 39 for Top 100 Texas Companies and ranked 5th for companies in the Houston metro area.
The 2014 Inc. 5000 list will be published when the annual issue hits newsstands on August 26.