Turbine Experience & Services
- Gas turbines
- Steam turbines
- Diesel engines
With extensive experience inspecting and repairing all turbines and generators, especially major turbine overhaul (MTO), HPI Mechanical Services offers proven turbine services and solutions to minimize outages and prevent degradation. Because HPI is an independently owned company, HPI can provide greater flexibility and more customized turbine services to meet its customers’ individual needs.
HPI’s expertise spans industrial and aeroderivative turbines and all turbine-associated equipment, such as GE and Westinghouse gas centrifugal compressors.
MRO Services by Turbine Technicians
HPI is comprised of highly experienced, OEM-trained personnel who are turbine technicians. The HPI teams are led by seasoned technical directors with HPI crews and tool units. HPI staffs each project team with the appropriate number of technical directors, supervisors, foremen, and mechanics to best meet each customer’s scope and timeline.
A typical HPI Mechanical Field Service includes:
- Breakdown fault finding and repair
- Borescope inspections
- Geometry checks and calibrations
- Control system, calibration, and health care
- Valve and actuator calibration/function test
- Package instrumentation calibration/function test
HPI field engineers are available for emergency support worldwide to support mechanical, control, and peripheral support systems.
- Technical direction
- DLE mapping
- Maintenance parts program
- GE LM parts
- Condition-based maintenance
- Environmental compliance
- Valve inspection and repair program
- Aftermarket systems (SCR, water injection, CEMS integration, etc.)