Training for Turbomachinery
HPI provides training on multiple courses and issues internationally recognized certificates of achievement. The course listing covers many topics under power generation, instrumentation, and controls, as well as fundamental and advanced electrical or mechanical topics. However, all courses can be tailored to a customer’s needs.
HPI has training facilities in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East. These facilities include state-of-the-art instruction and simulator rooms along with a factory floor environment for practical training. This allows trainees to experience and demonstrate their understanding. Alternatively, training can be arranged locally near a customer if requested.
Selected Training Courses:
- Turbine fundamentals by turbine type or model
- HMI and low level troubleshooting
- Control system diagnostics and troubleshooting
- DLE combustion tuning
- Turbine familiarization and fundamentals by turbine type or model
- Borescope and maintenance of specific turbines