Field Service Support
Turbomachinery Field Service
HPI has OEM-trained turbine specialists, who can troubleshoot and perform service support for turbines and turbomachinery equipment given HPI’s extensive experience with a broad range of gas and steam turbines and their peripheral support systems.
HPI’s turbomachinery experience is complemented by an intimate knowledge of turbine control systems and OEM-trained turbine technicians, who inspect and repair industrial and aeroderivative turbines. HPI is also unrivaled in designing and building turnkey power plant systems worldwide.
HPI offers a flexible and open approach, to ensure complete customer satisfaction. This is achieved by working in partnership with customers, listening to their needs, and offering innovative and affordable solutions.
HPI’s OEM-trained turbine technicians perform all aspects of inspections and repairs for turbine-associated equipment. They can provide advice on future working practices of the engine to reduce wear and unplanned outages. HPI field engineers are available for emergency support worldwide to support control, mechanical, and peripheral support systems.
A typical HPI Mechanical Field Service includes:
- Breakdown fault finding and repair
- Borescope inspections
- Geometry checks and calibrations
- Control system, calibration, and health care
- Valve and actuator calibration/function test
- Package instrumentation calibration/function test
Field Control Services
- Dry low emissions (DLE) turbine combustion tuning, onsite or remote
- Woodward NetCon™ and MicroNet™ fault finding
- GE Fanuc, Millennium, and Speedtronic™ fault finding
- Package calibrations and fault finding
Generator Field Services
- Major and minor turbine overhaul (MTO)
- Repair and rewind of generators and HV motors
- Shop- and site-based emergency and scheduled services rotor and stator rebuilds and maintenance
- Outage management