Training for Turbine Control Systems
HPI offers training courses to provide the necessary tools needed to ensure customers fully understand system operations, configuration, and maintenance. Courses are tailored to each customer’s needs and HPI also offers basic turbine operation schools in addition to plant controls installed. Typically courses are provided for engineering, system engineers, operations and maintenance staff and are as follows:
- Turbine Design and System Engineering
- Turbine Control Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- Turbine Operators and System Engineer Toolsets
- Control System Functionality
- Communication Architecture
- Integration of Future Ancillary Systems
Additional Courses are offered based on the customer’s installed base and its application.
Training manuals for all course participants are provided, detailing all course material and references. The customer is allotted the rights to reproduce the training material for future internal training programs. Documentation is available prior to release for service of the first system.